Thursday, December 29, 2011

Journal 79

     I was at my home for the whole day. I did my final project. In the morning, my mother went to my grandparents’ house, and my brother went to down town with his friends. I stayed at home alone. There were something good happened in my Christmas break, but there were also something bad happened too. Although I had some friends from current seniors, I still preferred to share my personal stuff to my friends from last year. I thought that I trusted them more. I spent two hours read novel this morning. Actually, it didn’t attract me a lot. I wasn’t sure whether I had enough time to finish it or not. I went out around 11:30 a.m. and got the things which I bought online from 7-11. I bought three clothes and two pairs of pants. I ate my lunch while watching TV. I went to my bedroom and started to do my final project until 2:00 p.m. My mother came back just before dinner time; my brother came back just before my mother. I didn’t go anywhere today. Today was a little bit boring. I hoped that I could have more time to stay with my friends because they go back to colleges soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment