Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Journal 68

     I was not happy today. PAS’s Christmas performance is tomorrow, so we went to Science Park to rehearse. All classes schedule were changed to short period that only 45 minutes per each class. I am not good at using computer, so I didn’t really enjoy in Adobe Photoshop class. Although today’s class was in short period, teacher still wanted us to do a project, which was hard for me. We needed to cover the skills which teacher taught us last time and send the file to him before the end of the class. I almost forgot the skills. Our project was to create a Christmas card. I researched some pictures online and started to think about the structure of the card. The most difficult skill was called “vector.” I totally had no idea about this skill. I kept asking the person who sat next to me how to do because I was afraid that I was unable to finish the project for the class was ended. I did create a card, but it was not perfect. I only got 80 for this project that really hurt my grade. I had a unit exam for AP Human Geography tomorrow, so I probably will stay late tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment