Thursday, December 15, 2011

Journal 69

    Finally! Finally! Finally! We had done all the performance today. Although I had only two performances, I needed to memorize many steps that were totally different. For senior class, we divided our performance into three parts. It contained girl’s group, boy’s group, and all together. Except for boy’s group, I was in other two groups. I didn’t worry the girl’s dance because we practiced a lot, and we were all doing during the practices. However, cheerleading was the one that I worried the most. We not only had less time to practice but also had problem to memorize the steps. Our coach was too busy to come last Sunday which was the day that we first time dance the whole thing. Yesterday when we practiced, no one was hundred percent about the rhythm, so we didn’t practice anything. Our problem was solved until the coach found his student to help us. His student arrived at school around 1:00 p.m. this afternoon and practice with us. Overall, today’s performance was good though I made some small mistakes. At least we made it! It was so surprised to see that our cheerleading finally succeeded during the performance. This was the first time that I was a flyer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment