Monday, December 19, 2011

Journal 71

     Today was my last day in Hong Kong. My mother said that she wanted to visit Hong Kong University. This school was very big and I saw students from different countries that were very diverse. I had to go to another place, so we didn’t spend too much time at Hong Kong University. I didn’t buy anything in the first two days. However, today was my shopping day. I only bought a shirt and a jacket. My mother said that the clothes I bought in Hong Kong were cheaper that Taiwan. We only spent three days at Hong Kong, so we went and visited many place a day. I thought that the last day was the busiest one. Maybe I didn’t sleep last night, so I had headache at the afternoon that was very uncomfortable. People who smoke in public are also made me felt even worse because I was unable to have fresh air. Our flight was nine o’clock at night. I didn’t eat anything in the plane. I slept until we arrived at Taiwan. After a short nap, I felt better. My brother said that the dessert was cheese cake which was my favorite cake, but I missed it. Overall, this trip was very good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment