Thursday, December 22, 2011

Journal 74

     I really wanted to buy a new wallet. I didn’t find it when I was in Hong Kong. Some were too expensive; some were too childish. I reached some online today and finally found one which attracted me a lot. It was not that expensive, so I decided to buy it. I watched a Chinese drama this morning. It was very intense. My mother ate lunch with her friend, and my brother had a basketball game today. Therefore, I had to eat lunch alone. I had no more college applications, but I was very nervous about waiting the results. I suddenly felt nothing to do after college application. Recalling what I did today, I could only remember that I met with my friend at night market tonight. They all just came back from the United States and Canada, so they missed Taiwanese foods a lot. That was why we met at night market because they want to “eat”. We hung out until 10:30 p.m., and then we went home. Although we only saw each other for a short time, we cherished the time we met and had fun. Friends are forever. They are my best friends in my life. I think that I gonna miss them after they leave Taiwan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment