Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Journal 67

     Christmas performance is coming soon, so each class practices after school. I like this year’s dance because the style of dance can really show our energy. However, I just felt that some people of this class didn’t very care about this only few people would attend on time. I was afraid that we might forget or make some mistakes during the performance because we didn’t have enough practice. I thought that this class lacked cooperation and participation. Many people attend late but left first. How this attitude was. I felt that some people were not really busy. They just found excuses to show that they didn’t have time to practice. Two days after was the performance day. I couldn’t imagine that whether we could make the performance great or not. Today was the first time that we ran through the whole performance. Majority people were still not familiar with the schedule. We practiced from 3:30 p.m. to around 5:00 p.m., but the boy’s and girl’s dance group stayed until dinner time, around 6 or 7 o’clock. This year I had to perform three types of dance. Sometimes I forgot the steps because they were totally different style. I hoped that our performance could be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment