Sunday, December 18, 2011

Journal 70

     The day after Winter Dance, Saturday, was my family trip in Hong Kong. This was the first time that I went to Hong Kong. We spent three days there. My mother went to Hong Kong last December too and she said that we might have chance to go this year because winter break was only two weeks. It only took an hour and half from Taiwan to Hong Kong. Actually, there was no big difference between Hong Kong and Taiwan. To me, the buildings and environment were extremely different. I could only see skyscraper there. The roads were not flat there, so walking too long would be very tired. I really like the style of the hotel we lived. Besides shopping, I thought that the most important thing in Hong Kong was “eat”. There were lots of restaurants here and each of them had it own style. Every meal I ate in Hong Kong was way more than what I ate in Taiwan. I felt that I spent a lot of time eating. Desserts were very delicious too. Although I only spent three days in Hong Kong, I felt relaxed and excited because I just finished my college application. I miss the foods in Hong Kong now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment