Sunday, January 1, 2012

Journal 80

     2011 was ended and 2012 is coming. I hoped that I could become better in this new year. Two weeks ago, my friends and I planned about the party on 12/31. I was excited about this event because my friends in states finally came back. Someone invited us to go to her house. At the beginning, I didn’t really want to go. Last 12/31 I was at someone’s house, so I wanted to go outside this year. However, some of my friends chose to stay with their family. Some had other reasons, so we couldn’t celebrate the new year’s coming. Therefore, I also chose to stay with my parents. My brother didn’t stay with us. He went to Taipei with his friends. Actually, some of them were my friends. I really wanted to go with my brother and celebrated with these people. BUT I was afraid to see a person. Who was this person? I met him two years ago. In fact, we were impossible to know each other because our personalities were totally different. Our friends were in different groups. One day, I chatted with his sister online. He was there too, and then he asked my cell phone number from her. That was how we started to know each other more. I hoped that we could still be friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment