Monday, January 2, 2012

Journal 81

     During my Christmas break, I went to Hong Kong for three days. My parents asked me about whether I could go with them or nor two months ago. I really wanted to go with them because I knew that I might have less time to stay with my family after I go to college. Therefore, I tried my best to finish my college applications before the winter break. I did want to cherish the time I had to stay with my family. I thought that I ate too much during the break. My mother told me that I looked fatter. It was hard to stop eating in winters. When weather was getting cold, people would eat more in order to keep their bodies warm. The things I wanted to do during the break were spending time with family, hanging out with my friends, and reviewing final stuff. I did do these three things, but I thought that I didn’t spend much time on final because I chose to spend time with family and friends and entertainments. I watched movies with my friends, who were from last year’s seniors, and my family. A person, who knew me very well, was the one I met two years ago. We haven’t talked to each other for a long time until this winter break.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment