Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Journal 57

     What did I do today? I sent out my first college application’s envelop. This school is Rutgers, the States University of New Jersey. Its deadline is earlier than most schools’ which I apply. I sent UC’s online application on last Saturday and Rutgers’s yesterday. SAT scores were also sent yesterday. I worried about my TOEFL’s score because people, who got the same SAT reasoning test’s score, got over 90 or even 100 on their TOEFL tests. I still didn’t get over 90. TOEFL is very important for international students, so I must get a high score. My goal for TOEFL’s score was at least 95. I really hope that I could get 25 on reading, listening, and writing sections. I knew that my SAT’s reading score was not high enough which meant that TOEFL’s reading was extremely important to me. I would still send the November’s score to UC and Rutgers, but I booked the December one too. I will send the December test result right after I receive the score. Only two weeks left for college application. We needed to finish all essays by the end of this week. I had around 2 to 4 essays to write. I thought that I could finish them on Thursday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment