Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Journal 48

     Two days pass, I still couldn’t find a good topic to write my UC’s essay. I planned to finalize this essay today, but I didn’t make it. I felt badly that I missed the deadline which I set for myself. Writing an essay was not that hard, but writing an attractive essay was extremely hard. I had to think about how to grab readers’ attention at the first time and let them want to continue to read my essay. For UC’s essay, I wanted to use a personal story to lead readers to know more about my personality, but I didn’t know how to start and how to write. I kept telling myself that I should focus on my personal perspective instead of description. I found some pictures in the past and searched online in order to find some inspirations. Around ten says later, I have to send my UC’s application out, so I forced myself to finish the first draft of UC’s essay today. I took TOEFL test last weekend. The result might be show in this week. I didn’t know whether I had to register for the next test date or not because I wasn’t sure what score I would get this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment