Sunday, November 27, 2011

Journal 55

     This Friday was PD day, so students didn’t need to go to school. Seniors still needed to go to school at eight o’clock in the morning. I woke up at 7:30 a.m. and arrived at school around 8:30 a.m. I worried about my UC’s essay because I hadn’t finalized by Ms. Pamela yet. Before I sent the first draft of this essay to any teacher, I sent it to Esther. She gave me some comments and corrected some grammar mistakes. I was not good at completely expressing my feeling. I told about what was my idea to Esther, and she provided her opinion to me. She was the biggest helper for this essay because she totally knew what I wanted to say. I added her comments and sent it to the assigned teacher. By the way, Melissa also provided me some her comments. After I double check the UC essay, I asked Ms. Pamela to look at it. I was so nervous when she read my essay because I didn’t know whether the structure was right or not. When I heard, “The structure is okay. You can send this draft to me now”, I sent my essay immediately to her and she finalized right after her first revise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment