Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Journal 52

     Today is November 22. Eight days after is the deadline of UC’s schools. I finally finalized my essay by teacher, but no by Ms. Pamela. The final version from her was the really “final” one. I paid more attention on college application after I took SAT reasoning test in Oct, so I didn’t do many SAT practices. The next reasoning SAT test is on next Saturday. I hope that I can get over 1900 on next test. When I heard Kyle said that the SAT score which we took in November was available today, I was so surprised because I totally forgot it. Few minutes ago just after I finished my homework, I slowly login my collegeboard’s account and click the score link. 730!!! I couldn’t believe my score when I saw it. I left six blanks on math II test, so I worried that I probably couldn’t get over 700. However, the result was 730. I told my brother immediately. The only test score that I worried about was TOEFL. I took it a week ago, but the result was not available yet. I had to get at least 95 this time or I had to take it again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment