Thursday, October 27, 2011

Journal 34

     What day is today? Today is Halloween. Many people dressed up their special costumes. In fact, I don’t want to prepare for this Halloween because I am too busy this year. Until this Tuesday, Maxine said that we could dress up like a hamburger. I thought it was a perfect idea, so I replied her immediately. There were six people on our group: Maxine Lin, Sharon Wu, Vincent Yang, Marian Wu, Tiffany Tseng, and me. We only had classes in the morning, and the whole afternoon was for Halloween. After we finished lunch, we hided in Marian’s dorm, and dressed up our costumes. Some people could understand our costumes, but some were not really sure. The student counsel prepared some games in the cafeteria. First, I played music chair. Melissa played music, and all the people should walk around the chairs. Irene pulled out one of the chair while we were walking, so there would be one person who couldn’t have a chair. When the music was stopped, everyone should find a chair and seat. For the first round, I won the second place. For the second round, I also won the second place. The hunting house was so scared that made me screamed loudly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment