Monday, October 17, 2011

Journal 26

     Although I didn’t have much homework today, I had to work on my college application. I planned to finish the common application short essay tonight and did some research for academic interest one. I tried my best to finish my school works by the end of 21:00, so I could have more time to do my essays. For common app short essay, the maximum words count was 150, but it was hard to express my feeling in only these few words. My common app short essay was finalized by teacher one month ago, but I thought that my idea was too common. During study hall, I looked through some pictures in the past, and finally got an idea. I joined cooking class two years ago and that was a specially experience, so I decided to use this idea as my short essay. To me, academic essays were very hard to write because I needed to do a lot of research and then match my main idea. I thought that I could sleep early this week. There were only two months left for the deadline of college application, so I have to speed up and focus on it till the mid December.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment