Thursday, October 20, 2011

Journal 29

     I didn’t know how to describe my mood today. Today……yes today the SAT score was available. All senior check login their accounts and waited for the scores. Before knowing my score, I was very nervous. At two o’clock at the afternoon, our basketball team had a game with CKSH. Many PAS students went to sixth floor to watch the game. It was a brilliant that I have ever seen in our school because both teams’ scores were very close. At the beginning of the game, we lag behind CKSH eleven points, but we gained points immediately. Finally, we won this game. I heard many students discussed about SAT scores, and my heart rate pumped quickly that I could even hear that. I went home right after the basketball was finished. The SAT score was available around five o’clock. I wanted to finish my homework before I ate dinner, so I didn’t check my score when it was available. My brother told me that Ms. Pamela was very happy because many people got good grades on the test. My pressure was getting heavier when I heard my brother said that. Okay……it was time for facing the truth. I login my account, and saw my grade. OMG!!!!! My grade was higher than I thought. I finally reached my goal.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment