Sunday, October 23, 2011

Journal 30

     I went to Taoyuan to take TOEFL test. I woke up early in the morning and my mother and I took train to Taoyuan. My mother went back to Hsinchu after I arrived the test center. I didn’t feel very nervous this time. I thought that I couldn’t get a good grade this time because I didn’t well prepare. I was too busy to prepare in the past two months. I spent much time on SAT test. I was very surprise when I saw my grade of October test. There are four sections on TOEFL test-reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Honestly, I felt that I didn’t do well on each section. After the test, I took train back to Hsinchu by myself. I waited for an hour. The first thing I did after I went home was to register for the next test because the test center might be full if I register late. My goal for TOEFL test was at least 95, but I felt that it was hard for me. I wasn’t good at listening and sometimes reading, so it was not that easy to get over 95. No matter how I felt this time, I will try my best to prepare for the next one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment