Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Journal 32

     Two days after……Halloween is coming! Originally I didn’t want to participate this year. In fact, I didn’t have time to think about my costumes because I had to much work on college application. There is a short essay for common app. Although it is short, doesn’t mean that it is easy to write. I changed my topic three times in order to write a perfect one. I hope that this one would be the last one. After finished this essay, I needed to work on the UC and Rutgers ones. Their application deadlines are earlier than other schools. I should finish their essays before mid November, and submit them before November 25th. That is my goal, so I would try my best the reach it. Let’s share about our Halloween costumes. Costume for our group is “Hamburger.” Vincent Yang and I are bread, Maxine is beef, Marian is salad, Sharon Wu is egg, and Tiffany Tseng is cheese. How a wonderful costume huh! We stayed at school till 19:30. We finished almost everything, but not the details. I was too tired today, so I took a bath right after I went home. Next Saturday is the day for SAT subject math level II. I keep telling myself that I can get 750!

No comments:

Post a Comment