Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Journal 22

     I felt so tired today because I went to bed late last night. I wanted to sleep early today, but I had lot of things to do. I didn't majority homework which was due tomorrow on the last weekend. Although teacher didn't assign homework, I always had homework-college application. I only finalized one long essay and one short was in progress. I hoped that I could finalize the shorter one by the end of this week. I went to bed last night because I needed to prepare a debate which was for AP Human Geography class. All students in the class were divided into six groups. Each team had to support its own statement and argue others’ statements. I thought some situations from different points of view. That was why I spent a lot of time to do this homework. I have Skype with a friend almost everyday since last week. We talked on Skype because it was free. Our conversations were all about college stuffs and homework not about chatting. For example, we searched our essay topics individual first, and then we exchanged each other’s file and double checked whether we found the right topics or not. It is time for sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment