Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Journal 8

     This semester is very important for seniors. We must to do every test and quiz well in order to get enough high GPA. My goal is to get at least A- for each class. The current of my AP Human Geography is 87.2, which means that is it only B+. I have to get 90 on every single test; therefore I can have chance to get higher GPA. SAT reasoning test is coming soon that there are only ten days left. I am so nervous, but I try to tell myself that I won’t get a good grade because I am nervous instead it is helpless. I might do some careless mistake and mark the wrong answers easily if I am too nervous. I have practiced SAT everyday since the beginning of this semester. My brother will take the PSAT test at the end of September. I gave him a practice test last weekend and taught him some basic writing skills. He is good at math, so I tell him that he should at a high score on math part. I was surprised that he just asked me to give him the SAT vocabulary list. As his hard working, I believed my brother could get a good score on his PSAT test.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment