Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Journal 3

     I really want to watch movies! BUT I don’t have time to go to movie theater. “You Are the Apple of My Eye” and “Seediq Bale” are two movies very popular in Taiwan now. “You Are the Apple of My Eye” is a romantic comedy that the director of this movie recalls his beautiful during the high school years. “Seediq Bale” is a historical movie that native Taiwanese fight with Japanese. I am too busy to watch these two movies, actually there are more, so I will immediately watch them right after I finish my college application. College application……everytime I say this word the pressure is becoming more and more. Not working hard definitely gains nothing, so I should work extremely hard to get a high enough score on SAT and other standardize tests. Oh I forget to mention a good new. I got a good score on writing section today. I know that my biggest mistake during the test is careless mistakes. The best way to solve this problem is to read each word carefully. It is easy by saying but hard by doing. I force myself to make sure that I do read EACH word and not skip any detail. I hope my hard efforts will bring me a good score.

No comments:

Post a Comment